Making the move from primary to secondary
We aim to make the transfer to Tupton Hall School an exciting experience for both children and parents, working closely with partner primary schools to achieve this.
There is plenty of opportunity for you and your child to visit us to discover how the school is run and to learn about this new environment. Our staff visit primary schools to ensure that we are fully briefed on the needs and challenges facing individual students and to ensure continuity of learning and support.
Primary school students are invited to many of our school events throughout the school year. In addition, there is a wide transition programme on offer for all Year 6 students prior to their arrival in September.
TRANSITION 2019 - info for parents
- Six days of activities spead through June and July (June 5, June 12, June 19, June 26, July 3, July 10)
- A chance for children to settle into school life and familiarise themselves with new surroundings
- A chance for children to get the best possible start at Tupton Hall School
- Children will be measured for their Tupton Hall Blazer on June 5
- Prepare for transition by reading the welcome pack and returning the important forms
- Please also read the Moving Up booklet and return it on July 10
- Make sure your child brings a pen, pencil, ruler, rubber, PE kit, outdoor activity kit, birth certificate and any medication.
parent survey results
See what this year's cohort of parents think about the school, the Transition programme and how their children have settled in during Term 1:
Presentation - transition and starting school at tupton Hall
video - WHAT DO FAMILIES THINK of tupton hall transition?
Need to speak to someone? We're here to help
Call the school office on 01246 863127 to speak to one of the following members of staff. Or email them direct using the links below.
EMAIL MRS SINCLAIR EMAIL MRS HOLLAND